Win one of three cars T&C’s
Conditions of Entry
Kippa-ring Shopping Centre
- Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry, and includes all information appearing or mentioned in any messages, advertisements, signs or posters within the Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre or elsewhere. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter is LaSalle Investment Management Limited Australia Pty Ltd A.C.N. 149 468 253 of Level 10, Waterfront Place, 1 Eagle Street, Brisbane in the State of Queensland, Australia (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to residents of Queensland, aged 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its related companies and agencies associated and employees of participating retailers and their contractors and their immediate families are excluded from this promotion.
- The Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre “Win a Mitsubishi Mirage Hatch” promotion (“Promotion”) commences at 9:00am (AEST) on Wednesday, 5 November 2014 and concludes at 10:00am (AEST) on Tuesday, 23 December 2014 (“Promotional Period”). No entries will be accepted after this time. All prize winners will be notified by telephone or in writing.
- To qualify, entrants must spend $20 or more in a single transaction at any Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre participating specialty retailer, or $50 or more in a single transaction at Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre Woolworths or Target and excludes sales receipts for account payments (e.g. electricity, gas, telephone), premiums (e.g. insurance and health fund premiums), account payments to banks or any financial institutions and Lay-by payments made outside the Promotional Period (“Eligible Purchase”), to be eligible to receive one (1) official entry form from the retailer. Receipts must be dated within the Promotional Period. Entrants must retain the original receipt of the Eligible Purchase.
- To enter, entrants must complete the official entry form with the entrant’s full name, phone number and address and place the completed official entry form into one of the two official competition barrels provided by the Promoter located outside of Woolworths and Gourmet Green Grocer at Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre.
- Multiple entries per entrant allowed.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers and/or interferes with the entry process, the promotion and/or the draw. An entry may also be disqualified by the Promoter if the entrant had failed to retain the original receipt of Eligible Purchase, or is illegible, indecipherable or incomplete, or otherwise not submitted in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There are three (3) Prizes to be won and three Prize Draws during the Promotional Period. For each Prize Draw the first eligible entry drawn will win a Mitsubishi Mirage Hatch (The Prize) in the allocated colour listed with the Prize Draw dates. Each Prize Draw will take place at 10.30am on each of the following dates during the Promotional Period: 18/11/14 (2013 built, 2014 complied MY14 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatch in White including on road costs), 9/12/14 (2013 built, 2014 complied MY14 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatch in Red including on road costs) and 23/12/14 (2013 built, 2014 complied MY14 Mitsubishi Mirage Hatch in Silver including on road costs) at the Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre Management Office at 284 Anzac Avenue, Kippa-Ring QLD. On road costs are limited to stamp duty, dealer delivery, registration for one (1) year and compulsory third party insurance for one (1) year. Unless otherwise stated in the Conditions of Entry, all other fees, duties, taxes, levies, charges or expenses relating to the Prizes will be the responsibility of the Winners. Total prize pool is up to $47,924.10.
- On each Prize Draw date, the entry barrel(s) will close at 10:00am and will be emptied and all entries combined for the Prize Draw. Once each barrel has been emptied, the empty barrels will re-open for entries into the next Prize Draw period. Immediately after each Prize Draw, all non-winning entry forms will be discarded.
- The Mitsubishi Mirage Hatches on display at Kippa-Ring Shopping Centre are the actual Prizes and will remain on display at Kippa-Ring Shopping centre until the promotion concludes.
- The Promoter makes no representations, warranties, guarantees or assurances with respect to the Prize.
- The Prize is not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or kind.
- If the Prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any applicable statutory requirements.
- If a Winner of the Prize does not have a valid driver’s licence (including a licence that has been temporarily suspended or revoked), the Prize will be awarded to a person holding a valid driver’s licence nominated by the Winner.
- The Winner(s) will be required to liaise with the appropriate representative from Norris Motor Group Redcliffe who will contact the Winner following completion of the Promotion to make arrangements for collection of the car from their dealership.
- The Winner(s) acknowledges that the Promoter has nothing to do with the collection of the Prize and the Winner undertakes to abide by the terms and requirements of Norris Motor Group Redcliffe in respect of collection. The Winner(s) hereby releases the Promoter from all liability in this regard.
- Norris Motor Group Redcliffe has also advised the Promoter that the Prize(s) will be available to the Winner(s) for collection from the Norris Motor Group Dealership Redcliffe from 24 December 2014 (the “Delivery Date”) and the Winner(s) will accept the Prize(s) in the condition of delivery, subject to all relevant terms and requirements of Norris Motor Group Redcliffe being met by the Winner.
- The Winner(s) must comply with all requirements of Norris Motor Group Redcliffe including the presentation of and execution of any documentation required, in order for the Prize to be registered in the name of the Winner or nominated person prior to the Delivery Date.
- The Winner(s) will receive a manufacturer’s warranty from Norris Motor Group Redcliffe with the Prize in the usual format provided by Norris Motor Group Redcliffe (the “Warranty”). The Promoter makes no representations, warranties, assurances or guarantees in respect of the Prize(s), its condition and/or the collection of the Prize(s) to the extent permitted by law and the Winner(s) of the Prize(s) indemnifies the Promoter from any loss or damage and undertakes to liaise directly with Norris Motor Group Redcliffe in respect of the Prize(s) and the Warranty. The Winner(s) acknowledges and accepts that the warranty on the goods and services obtained as a result of this promotion remains the sole responsibility of the manufacturer of the Prize(s) and Norris Motor Group Redcliffe, and that the Promoter will not be responsible for any malfunction, fault, technical or design error or any other breakdown concerning the Prize(s) whatsoever.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Liability for any tax arising out of participation in this Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused at time of entry or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile, or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use their personal information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. The Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to the Australian regulatory authorities and winners’ names published as required by law. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out in these Conditions of Entry. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (including photograph, film, file and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a Prize or participation in the Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.